F 9 Hairball control has been specially & carefully formulated by a Veterinarian to support digestion and help get rid of hairball.
Symptoms of hair ball problems
1. Lethargy : Slow & uninterested in normal activity.
2. Hacking, coughing, and gagging: trying regurgitating without producing from its mouth.
3. Lack of Appetite: A hairball could cause a digestive tract obstruction & cat can suddenly stop eating.
4. Change in bowel movement: A large hairball can create trouble in excreting waste. Cat has frequent diarrhea or constipation.
5. Distended Bully : Feline stomach will swell, when there is obstruction.