F-9 HAIRBALL CONTROL 60 TABLETS
₹300.00(Incl. of all Taxes)
F 9 Hairball control has been specially & carefully formulated by a Veterinarian to support digestion and help get rid of hairball.
Symptoms of hair ball problems
1. Lethargy : Slow & uninterested in normal activity.
2. Hacking, coughing, and gagging: trying regurgitating without producing from its mouth.
3. Lack of Appetite: A hairball could cause a digestive tract obstruction & cat can suddenly stop eating.
4. Change in bowel movement: A large hairball can create trouble in excreting waste. Cat has frequent diarrhea or constipation.
5. Distended Bully : Feline stomach will swell, when there is obstruction.
The ingredients present in F-9 Hairball control lubricate the digestive tract, soften stools, helps smoother & regular movements of bowel and assist in waste elimination.
Each uncoated tablet contains :
· Psyllium seed husk 50 mg
· Marshmallow root 25 mg
· Slippery Elm Bark 25 mg
· Enzyme Blend 4 mg
· (Aspergillus niger, Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Papain)
Inactive ingredients :
Dicalcium phosphate, Calcium carbonate, PVPK-30, Gum acacia, Corn Starch, Yeast, Magnesium stearate, Apple fiber powder, Liver Powder, Chicken Flavor.
F-9 Hairball control Dosage : Cat 12 weeks or older, 1 Tablet twice a day, or as directed by the Veterinarian.
Warning : Consult a Veterinarian prior to use on pregnant or nursing animals.
Follow us on Youtube
1 review for F-9 HAIRBALL CONTROL 60 TABLETS
HSN Code: 2309 Available Packs : 60 Tablets Brand: Ektek Manufacturer: UNICO PHARMACEUTICALS -LUDHIANA Country of Origin: India Marketed by: Ek-Tek Pharma,K-2 Textile Colony, Inds. Area-A,Ludhiana-141002,Punjab Best Before: 24 Months from the date of Manufacturing. Or as directed by Veterinarian
My cat was losing hair day by day from last 2 months. Her coat was left empty. Went to the Veterinarian and she prescribed me F-9 Hairball control tablets. Now she is revoring good and had reccommended to cat pet parents too.